5 New Bond Street, MIDLAND
Premium Location and Land Potential
A magnificent opportunity to secure a prime 1012sqm parcel of land located in the historic and performing city of Midland. The original 1925 built timber framed cottage still stands, along with a few outbuildings. A fruitful grape vine and an ancient olive tree currently occupy the site and the old hills hoist' clothesline and original brick outhouse' portray a true Australiana feel.
Subject to WAPC approvals, the possibilities of subdivision allow the existing cottage to be retained and further green or survey strata titled rear lots created, capitalise on the full extent of the zoning and take up the opportunity to generate up to 5 (maybe 6) new lots or build apartments on 1012sqm with a 0.7 plot ratio over 3 (maybe 4) levels.
This exclusive development invites a refreshing suburban lifestyle, only 18km from the Perth CBD, 10minutes drive from the Swan Valley Wine region and surrounded by every convenience including excellent public and private schools, transport options, Midland Oval, shopping centres, Ray Marshal Park, the Swan River and more.
- 1925 Built timber framed cottage
- 1012sqm R60/80 zoned development site
- Potential to retain existing cottage and subdivide
- Zoning allows up to 5 (maybe 6) lots to be created (Subject to WAPC Approval)
- Build apartments with a 0.7 plot ratio (Subject to WAPC Approval)
- Free standing carport and shed
- Over 20m frontage
- Old hills hoist' clothesline and brick outhouse'
- Close vicinity to Guilford Grammar and Woodbridge Primary Schools
- 120m from Midland Oval
- Gilberts Fresh Markets a mere 250m walk
- Midland Town Centre, Pubs, Cafs within easy reach
- 1.3km to Ray Marshall Park and Swan River
- Within 1.5kms to Midland Train Station
- 17.8km to Perth CBD
Lot 13 on Plan 1236
Volume 1710, Folio 411
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent Marcel La Macchia on 0422 408 711 with your enquires.
Marcel La Macchia
0422 408 711