16/5 Bannister Street, FREMANTLE
Location and Lifestyle Set to Impress
Stylish inner-city living is represented at its best with this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, skilfully designed to capture an abundance of natural light throughout. Located right in the heart of vibrant Fremantle.
Boasting quality finishes and generous proportions, this classy apartment showcases a food lovers kitchen featuring glossy stone benchtops and quality stainless steel appliances. Light toned hardwood flooring flow through the expansive open living area and improve the overall aesthetic. The living is easy from the afternoon sun blessed balcony.
The great sized main suite enjoys a walk-in robe and a stylish all white ensuite with subway tiled shower, stone tops and full width mirror. The second bedroom isn't compromised, enjoying wall to wall mirrored built in robes and the second bathroom is placed adjacent.
With a cleverly placed second balcony allowing more light into the apartment, separate euro laundry, secure complex entry, split system heating/cooling, two secure car bays and a storage unit. Positioned moments to cafes, restaurants and bars along South Terrace, public transport and all amenities are close at hand. Your inner-city lifestyle begins here!
- 1995 Built two bedroom, two bathroom, 2nd floor apartment
- Two Secure car bays with lock up store room
- Secure complex entry and lift access
- Granite benchtops throughout kitchen and bathrooms
- Quality Blanco stainless steel appliances
- Ample cupboard space to kitchen plus Omega dishwasher
- Hard wood flooring throughout open plan living spaces and hallway
- Main bedrooms with ensuite and walk in robes
- European laundry with Caroma' trough
- Entry courtyard and multiple tiled and covered balconies
- Gas appliances and bayonet
- Storage hot water system
- Window treatments
- Security screen
- Ample double power points and television points throughout
Lot 16 on Strata Plan 47437
Volume 2594, Folio 860
Total Holding: 171sqm
Marcel La Macchia
0422 408 711