3/79 Clydesdale Street, COMO
$375,000 - $405,000
OPEN SAT 25TH MAY 10:30 - 11:00AM
All the Attributes in a Superb Location
Radiant two bedroom street front villa will impress starters, investors and downsizers seeking space, comfort and premium placement.
Well-manicured front garden beds, stylish revamps and quality flooring combine with abundant natural light creates a welcoming ambience. The separate kitchen has been smartly overhauled with stainless steel appliances, servicing the adaptable open dining and living area.
French doors allow an element of added privacy between the living and accommodation quarters. Comprising of two bedrooms each enjoying light filling windows and access to the tidy bathroom and separate w/c.
Front and rear court yards permit a practicality of entertaining spaces and utility areas to be separate. A separate laundry and covered off-street parking completing a fine package. Superbly located within easy walking distance to cafes, schools, parks and transport.
Lot 3 on Strata Plan 4244
Volume 1450, Folio 224
Strata Holding: 72sqm
- Two bedroom renovated and updated street front villa
- Enclosed front courtyard with privacy screening and patio
- Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Chef' powered kitchen with stainless rangehood
- Space saving overhead cabinets and ample bench spaces
- Main bedroom affords mirrored sliding door built in robes and slimline blinds
- Neutral tones to the functional bathroom
- Shower with solid screen and high tiled bath, single vanity and skylight
- New cistern and fit out to formal w/c
- Built in linen press to hallway
- Laundry with triple wall to wall storage, single trough and courtyard access
- Lockable storeroom to rear paved drying courtyard
- Security screen to all doors and windows
- Single covered carport
- Convenient to Ley Street Caf and other various eateries
- Within 300m's to Manning Primary School, James Miller Oval and Mount Henry Tavern
- 450m's to St Pius X Catholic Primary School
- Transport is close at hand from Paterson Street (within 10km to CBD)
- 6 minutes drive to Curtain University
Marcel La Macchia
0422 408 711