35 Greenough Way, GOSNELLS
$315,000 - $325,000
BIGGER IS BETTER!!! CLICK ON ME!!!
A BIT ABOUT MYSELF
This property is larger than the typical home in this pocket and has all the little extra's that any first home buyer or young family would love, but can rarely find at such an amazing price!
WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME?
The fact that you have a 680m2 green titled lot that not only offers a spacious floor plan it is really perfect for entertaining with a fantastic outdoor area including above ground pool.
SOME OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- Air conditioning to living area's and master bedroom
- Separate lounge/dining area
- Huge kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with option for study/Nursery attached
- Potential for 4th bedroom/ nursery/ home office
- Good sized minor bedrooms
- Fully renovated semi ensuite
- 2 toilets
- Solar hot water system
- Solar panels
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Above ground pool
- Reticulated gardens
- Built in 1980
- 683sqm block
- Current zoning R17.5 proposed R20
I WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ?
- First home buyers
- Young families
The property is located within walking distance from Ashburton primary, Southern River Collage, bus stop, parklands and Ashburton shops.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Call Exclusive Listing Agent Shane Beaumont today and make a time to view this great property!
0424 893 242