103/149-151 Adelaide Terrace, EAST PERTH
$485,000 to $525,000
Luxury & lifestyle in a location you'll love
Corner positioned for an abundance of light and spectacular views from every window, this fourteenth-floor 2 bedroom Saffron apartment delivers a lifestyle beyond compare with its impressive interior, common facilities and instant access to the very best of Perth City's CBD.
Spacious and serene, the home's free-flowing design showcases a large main bedroom with mirrored built in robes, private en-suite and balcony access, plus additional second bedroom (again with built in robes) and stylish central bathroom.
The stone bench kitchen boasts quality appliances including dishwasher and ample cupboard space along with an expansive open plan living/dining area leading out to its own (second) balcony with magnificent views out to the Swan River and South Perth foreshore.
Ultimate inner-city executive living, the apartment also includes reverse cycle heating and refrigerated cooling, slimline block out blinds, carpeted floors and discreet laundry facilities, secure entry foyer and lower-level parking space, plus exclusive access to the residents' resort style pool, sauna and gymnasium.
East Perth being renowned as a thriving modern-lifestyle hub so close the Perth's CBD, you'll love having an endless array of restaurants and bars, Elizabeth Quay, events at Langley and Gloucester Parks so close. As well as, Matagarup Bridge joining Optus Stadium and easy public transport options.
- Two Bedroom, 2 bathrooms
- Secure and allocated car bay & lock up storage facility
- Located on the fourteenth floor
- By-folding floor to ceiling doors that open out onto two balconies
- Corner located apartment with amazing views
- Stone bench tops in both the kitchen and bathrooms
- independent laundry facilities
- Two water closets
- Kitchen affords modern stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Audio intercom security system
- Resort style swimming pool
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Well positioned to take advantage of the free bus route into the city
- Close to Swan River, Langley Park and Perth's CBD
Lot 103 on Strata Plan 51127
Volume 2710, Folio 103
Marcel La Macchia
0422 408 711