4 Collick Street, HILTON
Cottage Comfort with Infinite Potential
Find your home in Hilton's heart behind a white picket fence in this pleasant two-bedroom timber framed cottage with splendid character features. Polished timber flooring, high ceilings and original wood frame windows paint a pretty picture and are evident throughout this sensational entry level offering.
The original front veranda and double French door entry is now complemented by an elevated front entertaining deck and well sheltered by nature. The main living area is open plan with lovely natural light, incorporating a built-in bookcase and enjoys a ceiling fan and split system air conditioner. The main bedroom is positioned adjacent and offering great proportions.
Retro curved cabinets and laminate benchtops are still featured in the gas-powered kitchen. The space is large enough to accommodate a table setting, lending to an old-fashion style of gathering and dining.
The bathroom is fit out with twin storage cabinets a separate shower and bath with single vanity. A small hallway leads to the second bedroom with the open sunken sleep out adjoining. Double doors permit access to the rear patio area and gated side yard. Paved off street parking completes the 394sqm street front title.
- 1960's Built two-bedroom timber framed cottage
- Street front 394sqm land holding
- Elevated front entertaining deck and double French door entry
- Timber flooring, high ceilings and original wood framed windows throughout
- Open plan living area with built in bookcase
- Split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Retro cabinets and benchtops to gas powered kitchen
- Second bedroom with adjoined open sleepout
- Main bathroom with bath, vanity and shower
- Separate water closet
- Linen press to hallway and further storage cabinets in the bathroom
- Concrete paved rear patio under main 'A' frame roofline
- Security screens throughout
- White picket fence encloses the double paved car bays
Lot 1 on Survey Strata Plan 64272
Volume 2850, Folio 437
Marcel La Macchia
0422 408 711