14 Curtis Place, MELVILLE
Offers in the $900,000's
THE AUSTRALIAN BACK YARD DREAM!
Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure a multi-dimensional family property in an exceptional CUL-DE-SAC location on an elevated 865SQM BLOCK!
For families looking for space to explore, the sprawling rear of this property is bathed in an abundance of NORTHERN SUNLIGHT, with mature fruit trees, grassed areas and native plants creating a fabulous lifestyle opportunity.
The modified 1960's BRICK home has a diverse and interesting floor plan, and could provide a fabulous abode for a family to grow into and extend. The home offers 3/4 bedrooms, two living areas, modernised bathroom, open plan kitchen/dining/lounge room, and loads of natural light.
For those looking to develop and prosper, the site offers either immediate or delayed subdivision options, in an enviable family friendly location.
Block Features Include:
- GREEN TITLE BLOCK 865SQM!
- Options to retain house and subdivide
- Direct rear access
- Potential views to the Perth Hills from second level
- Kadidjini Park & Melville Primary just metres away
- Short walking distance to local shops & transport
Additional House Features Include:
- 3/4 bedrooms 1 bathroom
- 2 living areas
- High pitched car port ideal for caravans or boats
- On site bore
- Ducted AC
- 5.5Kw solar power system
- Large garden sheds
- Sub floor basement ideal for wine cellar
- Elevated ceilings & ornate features
- Jarrah floor boards
This property is located in a very tightly held pocket. Opportunities like this do not come up very often!
Put this ONE on your list to view!
Price Guide available on request.
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent Michael Jennings.
0404 045 153