25a Nerida Way, PARKWOOD
Pretty Appeal and Neatly Packed Full of Features
Superbly spacious this appealing solid 1980's built double brick and tile offering has the right bones, located in the right position with all the right updates and features, ready to enjoy immediately, as your next home or as a fantastic investment property. Tucked away on a private 554sqm setting along a tightly held street, falling within the Lynwood Senior High School catchment area.
Be charmed by a wide entrance to the home and free-flowing lounge and adjoining kitchen and meals. Technicka' powered stainless gas appliances are featured along with tiled splashbacks and ample bench and storage spaces. Direct access off the meals is permitted via gorgeous French wooden doors to the gable covered outdoor paved alfresco, perfect for entertaining enjoyment surrounded by verdant green gardens.
Accommodation comprises of a main bedroom with built in robes and semi-en-suite access, two further robed bedrooms each serviced by the antique style bathroom affording a separate glass shower, clawfoot bath, wood topped vanity and separate water closet.
A fully insulated, ceiling and wall lined studio with power and split system air conditioning lends itself to be a fantastic versatile bonus space, ideally as a home office, gym, games room, or a highly desired teenage retreat/ 4th bedroom. A double carport, garden storage shed, solar panels and ducted air conditioning complete the package. Within easy accessibility to Hossack Reserve, schools, transport, Whaleback golf course, eateries, supermarkets, and amenities at Stockland Riverton. Be sure not to delay your inspection request!
- Double brick and tile 3 bedroom extended and renovated duplex half
- 554sqm land holding, double carport (with potential drive through access)
- Wide welcoming front door to entry with formal lounge featuring floating wood flooring
- Kitchen with Technika' stainless gas appliances
- Overhead cabinets, double sink, plumbed fridge and pantry cupboard
- French doors from meals area allow indoor outdoor connection
- Gable covered patio area enjoys a hardwired ceiling fan and caf blinds
- Main bedroom feats mirrored robes, tv point, floating wood floors & semi en-suite access
- Minor rooms each with built in robes and of good proportions
- Main bathroom also affords clawfoot' bath, heat lamps and three-quarter high wall tiling
- Free standing garden studio, fully lined & insulated ceiling & walls
- Powered and fitted with a split system air conditioner
- Formal laundry facilities with wall to wall linen press and single trough
- Solar Panels (PV System)
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Split system air conditioning to kitchen/dining area
- Alarm system and security screens
- Gas cooking appliances, bayonets, and hot water system
- Rheem Stellar' gas storage hot water system
- Reticulated gardens
- Garden storage shed
- Positioned 500ms from public transport, 700ms from Hossack Reserve
- Parkwood Primary School 800ms, Riverton Primary School 2.6kms
- Lynwood Senior High School 1.4kms
- 1.8kms from Stockland Riverton Shopping Centre
- 2.1kms from Whaleback Golf Course