4 Hawker Close, KARDINYA
If you are wanting an appealing, renovated property you must view this.
Bright and breezy, with beautiful high ceilings, fireplaces and French doors - there's so much to love about this modernised home.
Quiet elevated cul-de-sac location in north Kardinya.
Walk to Kardinya Primary School and several beautiful parks.
Convenient to many shopping precincts, train station and Murdoch University.
South facing 662 sqm level block, gently elevated from the street.
Neatly landscaped with a rolling lawn at front, and an extensively paved backyard for easy maintenance. Northerly winter sun encourages year-round use of the back garden, with a huge patio for outdoor entertaining.
- Double door entry
- 4 bedrooms, all with robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Formal lounge and dining with a feature gas fireplace
- Open-plan Family room, Meals and Kitchen with soaring high ceilings
- Another charming fireplace in the family room, this one is electric.
- The attractive bright kitchen has a breakfast bar, wide fridge recess, gas cooking, - dishwasher and a wall oven with a separate grill.
- Laundry with walk-in Linen Store
- For two cars, with auto door
- Ducted evap cooling
- 4 rev cycle AC units
- Solar panels
- Roof insulation
- Large garden shed
Call Tony Papineau on 0409 310 686 to discuss your future in this delightful property.
0409 310 686
0409 310 686