161 Aitken Drive, WINTHROP
Wake Up To Birdsong
This beautiful family-friendly neighbourhood is just 10 minutes drive to Fremantle and 20 minutes to Perth City. So convenient to Murdoch University, major shopping centres, health amenities and enticing eateries. Serviced by good public transport including Bull Creek and Murdoch train stations.
The generous 721sqm is the typical size for Winthrop - a leafy enclave of well built homes on good-sized blocks. Nestled between Robert Smith Park and Winthrop Park, which is just across the street.
Being on a corner, there is access via two street fronts, and security is assured, with an electric gated entry.
- 4 bedrooms and a Study (or 5th bedroom)
- 2 bathrooms
- Formal and Informal zones
- Spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher
- Shopper's entry direct from the carport
- Games room with a serene outlook to the backyard
- Laundry with built-in cabinets
- Walk-in storeroom with built-in shelves
- Huge covered patio
- Fruit trees in the garden attract a myriad of birdlife
- Double carport
- Security alarm system
- Fully insulated
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Split system AC
- NBN connection
- Reticulation off mains
- Garden shed
Call Tony Papineau on 0409 310 686 to view this property.
0409 310 686
0409 310 686