14 Hatfield Way, BOORAGOON
FAMILY ENTERTAINER PEACEFUL QUIET LOCATION
Built in 1980 and sitting on 800 M2 of R20 land this TRI-LEVEL large family home has all of the Booragoon's traditional features and a whole lot more.
Architecturally designed with the kitchen featuring in the centre of the home and great flow between inside/outside entertainment and practical family day to day living.
Multiple living areas both inside and out allow for great separation and LARGE BEDROOMS make this property the "ONE" for the growing family.
Having both a private front and rear yard and located close to some of Booragoon's best bushland parks. 50M proximity to Len Shearer Reserve and within a short stroll to the Booragoon Leisure fit the lifestyle here is second to none and viewing this property is a must!!
Features include but not limited to:
- Evaporative air con and split air con systems
- Electric oven and cook top
- Gas storage hot water and heating bayonet
- New Carpets upstairs and hard flooring to living areas
- Sec system and screens
- Low Care gardens, reticulation.
- Ample storage
- Garden Shed
- Safe off road kids playing areas all around the property
- Great neighbours and a family friendly street
Interested in knowing what is happening in your suburb and potentially what your property might be worth in today's market then call Andrew for an obligation free market appraisal today.
Exclusive Listing Agent ANDREW MULCAHY on 0419945678.