44 Lancaster Place, MADDINGTON
FIRST HOME BUYER BEAUTY!!!
A BIT ABOUT MYSELF...
This property certainly has the all the things that any first home buyer or young family are chasing. Built in 2004 the home has a large floor plan that offers separate living areas on a spacious yet easy maintenance 559sqm block in a cul- de- sac location.
WHY YOU SHOULD PICK ME?
The large floor plan features separate living areas and offers all members of the family room to move. The owners have also made this property shine again with new carpets, freshly painted and both bathrooms being renovated.
SOME OTHER FEATURES YOU SHOULD KNOW..
- Air conditioning
- Tiled living area
- Brand new hot water system, gas stove and pyrolytic oven (self cleaning oven)
- Large kitchen with stainless appliances
- Formal lounge or study area
- Large master bedroom with W.I.R and ensuite
- All minor bedrooms have B.I.R's
- Double garage
- Shoppers entry
- Built in 2004
- Drive through access to rear if desired
- Clean and well maintained home near the shops
- NBN connected
- Garden shed
- 559sqm block
I WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ?
- First home buyers
As mentioned being positioned in a cul- de- sac like this is perfect for young families and also just being a few minutes walk from both primary and secondary schools make it ultra convenient.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NOW..
Call Exclusive Listing Agent Shane Beaumont today and be quick, as properties like this simply do not last!