8 Hoover Bend, BALDIVIS
A SPACE RICH HOME IN A GREAT SETTING
Positioned perfectly, slightly elevated from the street and opposite open parklands, green grounds and barbeque facilities is this contemporary single level brick and tile home comprises a functional easy flow floor plan, interactive outdoor living and offers a delightful easy-care lifestyle.
A smart looking portico and double door entry sets the benchmark of what to expect from this well-crafted property. Stone bench tops to the kitchen with overhead cabinets which stretch to the ceiling along with high wall titles, double vanities to wet areas.
The main living area portrays a great sense of space with ample amounts of light through large windows, and flows easily out to the paved alfresco entertaining. The north facing rear yard appreciates a mix of garden beds, lawn area, limestone feature wall and wrap around pavers. Enough room for kids to play whilst entertaining and keep the family pet.
There is a second living area off the titled entry hallway, a versatile space to be enjoyed as a lounge, theatre or even games room. The main bedroom is set towards the front of the home. Separate from the rest, it enjoys a deep walk in wardrobe along with double vanities and a glass shower to the private en-suite.
Minor bedrooms are of grand proportions, each with large windows, ducted air conditioning and built in robes. They are all serviced by a neat and functional bathroom with separate bath, shower and vanity.
Holding membership to the Spires Private Estate in Baldivis, you'll be located only 2 minutes' drive from Baldivis Primary School, Recreation Centre and Baldivis Reserve. Freeway access is a breeze. Cafes, eateries, super markets, and all amenities are just over 3kms drive, available at the Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre. Don't delay your enquiry, inspect today!
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Belvista Built Home
- Opposite parkland and barbeque facilities
- Free flowing open plan living area
- Second living/theatre/games room
- Kitchen with dishwasher, stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including 900mm oven, range hood and gas stove top.
- Main bedroom with en-suite and deep walk in robe
- Minor rooms are generous sizes and afford built in robes
- High wall tiles and quality fittings and fixtures to bathrooms
- Double vanities and glass shower to ensuite
- Separate Bath and Shower to main bathroom
- Great storage to laundry plus linen press off entry hall
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
- Paved alfresco entertaining area under main roofline
- Feature limestone fence
- Double door entry
- Quality tiling, ceiling cornicing and skirting boards
- Window treatments and flyscreens throughout
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Wide paved driveway and automatic double lock up garaging
- 3kms to Stockland Baldivis Shopping Centre
- 1,800m from Mandijong Road and the Freeway on ramp
- 5kms from Perth Wake Park
Lot 261, Deposited Plan 71013
Volume 2794, Folio 365